Working groups take on special tasks for StuPa and enhance campus life through their work. The focus of their work is on education and culture. They are set up for a current period of office at the request of the working groups and by resolution of StuPa.
The decisive factor for being established is their fulfilment of the guidelines for working groups. Prior consultation with the Steering Committee for Finance, Law and Internal Affairs is strongly recommended. Applications to set up a working group can be submitted to the Managing Committee at any time: email@example.com.
The advantage of being a working group is, for example, gaining an official e-mail address or the use of the StuPa premises. Working groups can also submit funding applications to StuPa. They have the right to consult with the Steering Committee for Finance, Law and Internal Affairs. The funding of working groups is governed by Annex 4 of the rules of procedure.
The following are the current working groups (all links lead to the German descriptions):
- Sustainability working group (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Debate Culture working group (E-mail: AK.Debattenkultur@uni-bayreuth.de)
- Uni-Openair working group (E-mail: AK.KuK@uni-bayreuth.de)
- Queer working group (E-mail: email@example.com)
- Theatre on Campus working group (Homepage: https://www.theater.uni-bayreuth.de, E-mail: AK.TaC@uni-bayreuth.de)
- Pen & Paper on Campus working group (Homepage: https://pnpamcampus.wordpress.com/)
Your point of contact for working groups is the Steering Committee for Finance, Law and Internal Affairs.